It is in the wee hours of the morning. What can one do?
These are the questions I ask my Self often. I suspect these are questions asked by those who try to follow the will of the universe without fail. This, at least for me, is to be in the perfect flow of the stream.
The flow of the stream never wavers. Its perfect rate is always ticking like a universal grandfather clock, chiming the minutes, until the next hour arrives – showing the next destined path to arrive. The simple moments we have in life are like the minutes and the hours are the special events that occur seeming to traverse time and space, providing real substance to our momentary existence.
I don’t mean to be morbid. Really. In fact, our existence is eternal.
- Some believe we die and that’s it.
- Some believe we die, that’s it, but then we will be raised to a “paradise earth” where the eternal savior will send us into endless love or damnation.
- Some believe we die, that’s it, and then our soul goes on to either endless love or damnation determined by God or the eternal savior
- Some believe that we die, then we go on. We are given a new view of reality. Our “momentary” existence in the physical body, really becomes a perfect union in spiritual universal body. We become the stream of consciousness that we had been trying to follow while encased in physical disease, emotional trauma, mental disaster, and spiritual ignorance. Of course sometimes the encasement allows one to develop physical balance, emotional stability, mental strength, and spiritual enlightenment.
You are reading this post in the here and now. All of your bodies are perceiving this post. It is a part of the stream. If your vibration was in perfect sync with the stream, then you would endless be in its perfection to the point where you and the stream would become one flesh. When you go beyond the stream and realize that you have created that stream all along, then real transcendence will occur, allowing you to realize that all your past joys and sorrows were really manifested by you and you alone – you as participant and You as Creator.
This seems to be the goal of my own life. Is to be the stream and not the stream. To understand that the stream is here to serve and here to teach us lessons about our own vibratory existence. Sometimes we go riding off into the woods away from the stream and get lost in the thicket. Getting scraped up and bloodied by thorns, we believe that the Universe (God) is out to get us and that everything always goes “wrong” for us. But in reality, we were the ones who strayed to far from the perfect flow of the stream.
There is another stream that exists and is described in Esther and Jerry Hicks’ book, “The Law of Attraction.” The flow described in this blog post is the same stream. (So that there is no confusion.) However, it was re-membered that the stream is the part to know, BUT… to go beyond the stream is possible. It can only be understood as rising about the stream. Yes, that is what I said, “about” the stream. You would thing that “above” the stream might be a better descriptor, but in reality there is no physical direction that can describe accurately and directionally where one might be physically in relation to the stream. In fact, it is more a feeling. The feeling is this:
- a vast ocean
- as far as blue as the eye can see
- a very slight movement to its waters
- at the horizon
- a pinkish hued sunrise breaks over endless water
- the air is clear
- no sound excepting the tinkling of water rubbing against water
- you feel light, lifted, weightless, airy
- the heart, throat, third eye, and crown chakra are hollowed allowing a vibration of lightness and peace to pass through into nothing
- You act and you don’t act
- There are tasks and no tasks
- What is done, is already done, and nothing really ever changes
- And then at very deepest and highest point of this, the realization dawns that you, are changeless
Before (in blog posts before) I described bliss as being transcendent and it is just that. However, transcendence is also this feeling that is received from being “about” the stream.
Well, that’s it. That is what I have come here to say. If there are some spelling mistakes or massive grammatical errors, I apologize. My beautiful and angelic wife wasn’t here to proofread my ramblings. 😛